To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Requesting a challenge checker for a new challenge cache

Changed By: JapVonKeiller&Poppy
Change Date: September 06, 2017 01:03PM

Re: Requesting a challenge checker for a new challenge cache
Hi- there's a great big series of caches associated with any church/chapel in the united kingdom. Currently there are 7,100 church micro's in this series (spread throughout England, Wales and Scotland). The caches are varied, and may include micro, small, medium, to large, and can be multi, traditional, earth caches, or question mark. These caches are owned by several 1000's of different Geocachers. If this is not acceptable I will remove this part.

regards,

John
Change Date: September 06, 2017 12:28PM

Hi- there's a great big series of caches associated with any church/chapel in the united kingdom. Currently there are 7,100 church micro's in this series (spread throughout England, Wales and Scotland). The caches are varied, and may include micro, small, medium, to large, and can be multi, traditional , earth caches, or question mark. If this is not acceptable I will remove this part.

regards,

John
Change Date: September 06, 2017 12:27PM

Hi- there's a great big series of caches associated with any church /chapel in the united kingdom. Currently there are 7,100 church micro's in this series (spread throughout England, Wales and Scotland). The caches are varied, and may include micro, small, to large, and can be multi, traditional earth caches, or question mark. If this is not acceptable I will remove this part.

regards,

John

Original Message

Author: JapVonKeiller&Poppy
Date: September 06, 2017 12:20PM

Hi- there's a great big series of caches associated with any church in the united kingdom. Currently there are 7,100 church micro's in this series (spread throughout England, Wales and Scotland). If this is not acceptable I will remove this part.

regards,

John