To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Requesting a challenge checker for a new challenge cache

Changed By: JapVonKeiller&Poppy
Change Date: September 08, 2017 07:44PM

Re: Requesting a challenge checker for a new challenge cache
Hi,
There are 419 church micros in Suffolk (plus a further 7 disabled, and 16 archived). I don't want any bookmark lists added to this challenge.

The criteria are to:

Find 50 caches in Suffolk, at least one traditional, one multi, one ?cache (other than this challenge) and one church micro.

Please list the caches found to claim this cache (previous finds may count towards this total.
Find 50 caches in Suffolk, at least ten traditional, two multi, five ?cache (other than this challenge) and one church micro.

Please list the caches found to claim this cache (previous finds may count towards this total).

If the church micro part still cannot count I will remove it but as said previously this is a large and well thought of series in the UK.

Regards,
John

Original Message

Author: JapVonKeiller&Poppy
Date: September 07, 2017 05:30AM

Re: Requesting a challenge checker for a new challenge cache
Hi,
There are 419 church micros in Suffolk (plus a further 7 disabled, and 16 archived). I don't want any bookmark lists added to this challenge.

The criteria are to:

Find 50 caches in Suffolk, at least one traditional, one multi, one ?cache (other than this challenge) and one church micro.

Please list the caches found to claim this cache (previous finds may count towards this total.

Regards,
John