To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches in the Region Midi-Pyrénées

Changed By: Jean-Paul CL
Change Date: June 24, 2016 10:30AM

GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches within a 50km radiusthe Region Midi-Pyrénées
Hello,

I am currently creating a serie of caches for an event near Toulouse in France and I would like to include a challenge cache since they are available again. (No challenges are hidden in this region for now)
So, is it possible to obtain a checker for the following challenge ?
--> To have found at least 7 different types of cache within a 15km radius from the challenge location (coordinates : N 43° 33.896 E 001° 20.326) .
I precise there is no imposed duration to find them, as it is not allowed by the new rules.

Thank you by advance :)

Jean-Paul

[EDIT] : Changed the title, since the challenge has been modified (according to the reviewer/guidelines)
Changed By: Jean-Paul CL
Change Date: June 23, 2016 11:30PM

GC6M49X - Checker request for a 76-type caches within a 1550km radius
Hello,

I am currently creating a serie of caches for an event near Toulouse in France and I would like to include a challenge cache since they are available again. (No challenges are hidden in this region for now)
--> To have found at least 7 different types of cache within a 15km radius from the challenge location (coordinates : N 43° 33.896 E 001° 20.326) .
I precise there is no imposed duration to find them, as it is not allowed by the new rules.

Jean-Paul

[EDIT] : Changed the title, since the challenge has been modified (according to the reviewer/guidelines)

Original Message

Author: Jean-Paul CL
Date: June 20, 2016 11:43PM

GC6M49X - Checker request for a 7-type caches within a 15km radius
Hello,

Jean-Paul