To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches within a 50km radius

Changed By: Jean-Paul CL
Change Date: June 23, 2016 11:21PM

Re: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 76-type caches within a 1550km radius
Many thanks for this explanation.

I see better what is the issue unique caches means implicitely a list to do.

I discussed with the rewiever...and as expected, he said this case is not simple and he couldn't say if it was acceptable or not, so your analysis was perfect!
After some mails, we finally converged to the following solution that respect well the guidelines:

--> To have found at least 6 different types of cache within a 50km radius from the challenge location (coordinates : N 43° 33.896 E 001° 20.326).

I think it is okay for creating the challenge checker :)

Thanks by advance

Jean-Paul

[Edit ] I changed the title of the answer.

Original Message

Author: Jean-Paul CL
Date: June 22, 2016 09:43PM

Re: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 7-type caches within a 15km radius
Many thanks for this explanation.

I see better what is the issue unique caches means implicitely a list to do.

I discussed with the rewiever...and as expected, he said this case is not simple and he couldn't say if it was acceptable or not, so your analysis was perfect!
After some mails, we finally converged to the following solution that respect well the guidelines:

--> To have found at least 6 different types of cache within a 50km radius from the challenge location (coordinates : N 43° 33.896 E 001° 20.326).

I think it is okay for creating the challenge checker :)

Thanks by advance

Jean-Paul