To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 unique states or territories

Changed By: CacherIncognito
Change Date: June 24, 2016 03:33AM

GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 unique states or territories
I am not sure how this Challenge will go with a checker. The main requirements -:

"You must have attended 50 Geocaching events of any type. Furthermore, 5 of the 50 qualifying events must each be in unique states or territories."

[list]
[*] I wish to allow any event type - anywhere in the world. (Event, CITO, Mega, Giga, Lost & Found Event, Lost and Found Celebration, Maze Exhibit, Block Party, Groundspeak HQ. I pulled these off GSAK - if PGC calls them something different so be it)
[*] Each event needs to be hosted by a unique geocaching.com account
[*] Each qualifying event needs to be 7 days apart
[*] People Cachers can use an one event they have created and attended
[/list]

I look forward to any comments and would be forever grateful if someone could make a checker for the above. Yes I am not using my real geocaching name. I don't want people in my local area to know what I am planning.
Change Date: June 24, 2016 02:29AM

GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 3 5 unique Australian states or territories
I am not sure how this Challenge will go with a checker. The main requirements -:

"You must have attended 50 Geocaching events of any type. Furthermore, 3 5 of the 50 qualifying events must each be in unique Australian states or territories."

[list]
[*] I wish to allow any event type - anywhere in the world. (Event, CITO, Mega, Giga, Lost & Found Event. , Lost and Found Celebration, Maze Exhibit, Block Party, Groundspeak HQ. I pulled these off GSAK - if PGC calls them something different so be it)
[*] People can use an event they have created and attended
[/list]

I look forward to any comments and would be forever grateful if someone could make a checker for the above. Yes I am not using my real geocaching name. I don't want people in my local area to know what I am planning.
Change Date: June 24, 2016 12:39AM

GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 3 unique Australian states or territories

"You must have attended 50 Geocaching events of any type. Furthermore, 3 of the 50 qualifying events must each be in unique Australian states or territories."

[list]
[*] I wish to allow any event type - anywhere in the world (Event, CITO, Mega, Giga, Block Party, Maze Exhibit, Lost & Found Event, Groundspeak HQ, Lost and Found Celebration - . I pulled these off GSAK - if PGC calls them something different so be it)
[/list]

Change Date: June 24, 2016 12:38AM

GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 3 unique Australian states or countterritories

"You must have attended 50 Geocaching events of any type. Furthermore, 3 of the 50 qualifying events must each be in unique Australian Sstates or Tterritories."

[list]
[*] I wish to allow any event type - anywhere in the world (Event, CITO, Mega, Giga, Block Party, Maze Exhibit, Lost & Found Event, Groundspeak HQ, Lost and Found Celebration - I pulled these off GSAK - if PGC calls them something different so be it)
[/list]

Change Date: June 24, 2016 12:36AM

GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 unique states or countries

"You must have attended 50 Geocaching events of any type. Furthermore, 5 3 of the 50 qualifying events must each be in unique countries and/or unique sAustralian States or Territories."

[list]
[*] I wish to allow any event type - anywhere in the world (Event, CITO, Mega, Giga, Block Party, Maze Exhibit, Lost & Found Event, Groundspeak HQ, Lost and Found Celebration - I pulled these off GSAK - if PGC calls them something different so be it)
[/list]

Original Message

Author: CacherIncognito
Date: June 23, 2016 10:28PM

GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 unique states or countries

"You must have attended 50 Geocaching events of any type. Furthermore, 5 of the 50 qualifying events must each be in unique countries and/or unique states."

[list]
[/list]