To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Checker request for GC7JR20 Caching Bingo Challenge

Changed By: burgo78
Change Date: March 01, 2018 11:05AM

Re: Checker request for GC7JR20 Caching Bingo Challenge
Awesome.
Traffic control one was a moveable cache which must have originated in WA and has been archived and is now a trackable. I found it before it was archieved in Queensland. Strange its not listed in maps.

Thats given me an idea. Could you change G from visit Geo HQ to have found 1000 caches in Queensland Australia (any type)
I think that will be better given my location as i expected the reviwer may not like that it there wont be many local cachers that will be able to fulfil it.

I think Im all set then.
Thanks so much. I I'm amazed you could so all that so quickly.

Original Message

Author: burgo78
Date: March 01, 2018 11:04AM

Re: Checker request for GC7JR20 Caching Bingo Challenge
Awesome.
Traffic control one was a moveable cache which must have originated in WA and has been archived and is now a trackable. I found it before it was archieved in Queensland. Strange its not listed in maps.

Thats given me an idea. Could you change G from visit Geo HQ to have found 1000 caches in Queensland Australia (any type)
I think that will be better given my location as i expected the reviwer may not like that it there wont be many local cachers that will be able to fulfil it.

I think Im all set then.
Thanks so much. I amazed you could so all that so quickly.