To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches within a 50km radius

Changed By: Jean-Paul CL
Change Date: June 24, 2016 04:27AM

Re: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches within a 50km radius
Hello,

I would say a circle is not a polygon...:D ... (sorry, i used to teach maths in my previous job)

In fact, my rewiever itself proposed me the 50km circle. I He took informations and discussed with other rewiever.
At the end he said it is okay : he wrote he will publish the cache once the checker is ready (I hope it will be available soon because I am creating this cache for an event on saturday)

Jean-Paul

Original Message

Author: Jean-Paul CL
Date: June 24, 2016 04:26AM

Re: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches within a 50km radius
Hello,

I would say a circle is not a polygon...:D ... (sorry, i used to teach maths in my previous job)

In fact, my rewiever itself proposed me the 50km circle. I took informations and discussed with other rewiever.
At the end he said it is okay : he wrote he will publish the cache once the checker is ready (I hope it will be available soon because I am creating this cache for an event on saturday)

Jean-Paul