To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches in the region Midi-Pyrénées-France

Changed By: Jean-Paul CL
Change Date: June 24, 2016 11:45AM

GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches in the region Midi-Pyrénées-France
Ok...
I feel very unlucky...
I will ask again the rewiever, but I have an alternative idea :
In the idea, my circle was created to encourage people to discover our region (I didn't expect this would be so difficult...)

So you are saying that countries, regions or counties are officialy allowed, (I saw it also on the guideline 10!).

I propose to build the checker not for a circle, but for the region "Midi-Pyrénées - France". So, the challenge becomes :

[b]--> To have found at least 6 different types of cache in Midi-Pyrenées, France .[/b]

I think this should be ok for the review :
- This region is quite larger than the 50km radius (the reviewer was already ok for 50km radius, so no reason to violate #10 and #11)

Does it sound okay for you?

Thank you by advance,

Jean-Paul

[EDIT] : I've just a new message from my reviewer (I translate litteraly) : "In my opinion, a circle is not a polygon, but i admit it is a subtile debate" :) + Ok for the region area
So I prefer to stay on the last modification (Area = Midi-Pyrénées)... just to close the circle/polygon debate :D
Changed By: Jean-Paul CL
Change Date: June 24, 2016 10:42AM

GC6M49X - Checker request for a 6-type caches in the region Midi-Pyrénées-France
Ok...
I feel very unlucky...
In the idea, my circle was created to encourage people to discover our region (I didn't expect this would be so difficult...)

So you are saying that countries, regions or counties are officialy allowed, (I saw it also on the guideline 10!).

I propose to build the checker not for a circle, but for the region "Midi-Pyrénées - France". So, the challenge becomes :

[b]--> To have found at least 6 different types of cache within a 50km radius from the challenge location (coordinates : N 43° 33.896 E 001° 20.326).[/b]
in Midi-Pyrenées, France .[/b]

- This region is quite larger than the 50km radius (the reviewer was already ok for 50km radius, so no reason to violate #10 and #11)

Thank you by advance,

Jean-Paul

Original Message

Author: Jean-Paul CL
Date: June 24, 2016 10:29AM

Ok...
I feel very unlucky...

[b]--> To have found at least 6 different types of cache within a 50km radius from the challenge location (coordinates : N 43° 33.896 E 001° 20.326).[/b]

Thank you by advance,

Jean-Paul