To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Checker needed GC7JYJJ Saarikätköilyä P-Pohjanmaalla - Silver Challenge

Changed By: neolife
Change Date: March 11, 2018 06:51PM

Re: Checker needed GC7JYJJ Saarikätköilyä P-Pohjanmaalla - Silver Challenge
Yes, i know that i don't fulfil the challenge if the amount is changed to 12, but next week i do so it's no problem.

Reason for the change: The reviewers notified that they have some "non-listed rules" for the challenge caches and they are considering this challenge cache terms and notified me that they think that the difference between the challenge levels has to be bigger than 2. So the 10 caches needed is not enough and has to be raised but no absolute conclusion what is the acceptable amount. That's why i need the challenge checker to be raised to 12 because this is the next suggestion from me the to the reviewers. I need the new checker so that i can check how many cachers fulfil the challenge with amount of 12 so i can list them to for the reviewers (because 10 caches rs needed to fulfil the challenge before it can be published).

No other changes needed.

-neolife

Original Message

Author: neolife
Date: March 11, 2018 04:58PM

Re: Checker needed GC7JYJJ Saarikätköilyä P-Pohjanmaalla - Silver Challenge
Yes, i know that i don't fulfil the challenge if the amount is changed to 12, but next week i do so it's no problem.

Reason for the change: The reviewers notified that they have some "non-listed rules" for the challenge caches and they are considering this challenge cache terms and notified me that they think that the difference between the challenge levels has to be bigger than 2. So the 10 caches needed is not enough and has to be raised but no absolute conclusion what is the acceptable amount. That's why i need the challenge checker to be raised to 12 because this is the next suggestion from me the the reviewers. I need the new checker so that i check how many cachers fulfil the challenge with amount of 12 so i can list them to for the reviewers (because 10 caches needed to fulfil the challenge before it can be published).

No other changes needed.

-neolife