To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 unique states or territories

Changed By: CacherIncognito
Change Date: June 30, 2016 10:52PM

Re: GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 unique states or territories
Target : You were correct. The reviewer has confirmed I am not allowed to use the user id. So I have remarkably changed the challenge. This was to do with my thread in regards to distances from set points.

The new challenge would now be -:

"You must have attended 30 geocaching events of any type. You may only use one qualifying event within each 5km interval from the coordinates of this challenge cache (< < coordinates will be supplied >) > "

[list]
[*] I wish to allow any event type - anywhere in the world. (event, cito, mega, giga, Lost & Found Event, Lost and Found Celebration, Maze Exhibit, Block Party, Groundspeak HQ. I pulled these off GSAK - if PGC calls them something different so be it)
[*] The cacher does not have to find a cache within every 5km interval
[/list]

Again - this is before the Reviewer as well. Hopefully this is doable as far as a Checker is concerned...

Thank you all.
Change Date: June 30, 2016 10:52PM

Re: GC5MWDC - Event Challenge - Find 50 Events in 5 unique states or territories
Target : You were correct. The reviewer has confirmed I am not allowed to use the user id. So I have remarkably changed the challenge. This was to do with my thread in regards to distances from set points.

"You must have attended 30 geocaching events of any type. You may only use one qualifying event within each 5km interval from the coordinates of this challenge cache (<(< coordinates will be supplied >) "

[list]
[*] I wish to allow any event type - anywhere in the world. (event, cito, mega, giga, Lost & Found Event, Lost and Found Celebration, Maze Exhibit, Block Party, Groundspeak HQ. I pulled these off GSAK - if PGC calls them something different so be it)
[/list]

Again - this is before the Reviewer as well. Hopefully this is doable as far as a Checker is concerned...

Thank you all.
Change Date: June 30, 2016 10:51PM

Target : You were correct. The reviewer has confirmed I am not allowed to use the user id. So I have remarkably changed the Challenge. This was to do with my thread in regards to distances from set points.

The new Challenge would now be -:

"You must have attended 30 geocaching events of any type. You may only use one qualifying event within each 5km interval from the coordinates of this challenge cache (<coordinates will be supplied>) "

[list]
[/list]

Thank you all.

Original Message

Author: CacherIncognito
Date: June 30, 2016 10:51PM

Target : You were correct. The reviewer has confirmed I am not allowed to use the user id. So I have remarkably changed the Challenge. This was to do with my thread in regards to distances from set points.

The new Challenge would now be -:

"You must have attended 30 geocaching events of any type. You may only use one qualifying event within each 5km interval from the coordinates of this challenge cache () "

[list]
[/list]

Thank you all.