To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: GStrike79
Change Date: June 20, 2018 02:49AM

Re: Need checkers for some challenges
I think the checkers works great.
I like it when the checker lists up the actual caches where the attributes were achieved, so if it's possible I wuowould like to have that on GC7RA2N too. Maybe one list for each attribute and total at the bottom.

I have cloned checkers to GC7Q7AB and GC7RA90, if it's possible to make them the same way as the others, that would be great.

And on GC7RA78, is it possible to add dates when the caches were logged and what kind of cachees they are?

Original Message

Author: GStrike79
Date: June 20, 2018 02:48AM

Re: Need checkers for some challenges
I think the checkers works great.
I like it when the checker lists up the actual caches where the attributes were achieved, so if it's possible I wuold like to have that on GC7RA2N too. Maybe one list for each attribute and total at the bottom.

I have cloned checkers to GC7Q7AB and GC7RA90, if it's possible to make them the same way as the others, that would be great.

And on GC7RA78, is it possible to add dates when the caches were logged and what kind of cachees they are?