To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: July 27, 2018 09:40AM

GC5HBMDRMMW
In light of recent discussions around 'Continent based' challenges
Does the checker for the above cache and all similar checkers (relating to finding physical x number of caches in 2,3,4 and 5 continents) have to be modified to allow for the use of the New World Encyclopedia list

The one above is for 3 physical caches in 3 different continents - the checker says I only have 3 in 2 - having recently been advised that The Canaries come under Africa then I would qualify with 3 in 3 - but the attached checker doesn't account for the new geographical guidelines

GC5RMMW is another

Please advise

Thanks
Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: July 27, 2018 09:28AM

GC5HBMD
Does the checker for the above cache and all similar checkers (relating to finding physical x number of caches in 2,3,4 and 5 continents) have to be modified to allow for the use of the New World Encyclopedia list

The one above is for 3 physical caches in 3 different continents - the checker says I only have 3 in 2 - having recently been advised that The Canaries come under Africa then I would qualify with 3 in 3 - but the attached checker doesn't account for the new geographical guidelines

GC5RMMW is another

Please advise

Thanks

Original Message

Author: Deepdiggingmole
Date: July 27, 2018 09:13AM

GC5HBMD

Please advise

Thanks