To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: madelief24
Change Date: August 14, 2018 08:31PM

Re: request Sudoku challenge GC7W4AK
Hello pieterix,
The numbers originate from the founds of someones . The D/T matrix, shows the different combinations of Difficulty and Terrain of cacaches that they have found.
Example:
For difficulty rating 1 (first row of the D/T matrix) there are 9 terrainvalues (1 through 5 with 0.5 steps).
It shows how often someone has found a D1/T1, a D1/T1.5, a D1/T2, a D1/T2.5 and so on.
The numbers to use for the challenge are those that show how often a combination is found (9 numbers) and they must be different to fullfill the challenge.
I hope this example helps, let me know if it is not. Is there a way to send a picture? That would help explaining.
Best regards, Rob.

Original Message

Author: madelief24
Date: August 14, 2018 08:29PM

Re: request Sudoku challenge GC7W4AK
Hello pieterix,
The numbers originate from someones D/T matrix, the different combinations of Difficulty and Terrain of cahes that they have found.
Example:
For difficulty rating 1 (first row of the D/T matrix) there are 9 terrainvalues (1 through 5 with 0.5 steps).
It shows how often someone has found a D1/T1, a D1/T1.5, a D1/T2, a D1/T2.5 and so on.
The numbers to use for the challenge are those that show how often a combination is found (9 numbers) and they must be different to fullfill the challenge.
I hope this example helps, let me know if it is not. Is there a way to send a picture? That would help explaining.
Best regards, Rob.