To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: GC7YEEA WESTERN CANADA CHALLENGE NEED A CHECKER PLEASE

Changed By: freddycougar
Change Date: October 09, 2018 05:12AM

GC7YEEA WESTERN CANADA CHALLENGE NEED A CHECKER PLEASE
Hi, I have a new challenge ready to go but I need a checker to attach/include with it

The challenge is to have found at least one cache in all four Western Canadian Provinces, ie BC, British Columbia, Alberta, Sask, atchewan, and Manitoba

GC7YEEA WESTERN CANADA CHALLENGE

Thanks
Change Date: October 09, 2018 03:41AM

NEED A CHECKER PLEASE
Hi, I have a new challenge ready to go but I need a checker to attach/include with it

The challenge is to have found at least one cache in all four Western Canadian Provinces, ie BC, Alberta, Sask, and Manitoba

GC7YEEA WESTERN CANADA CHALLENGE

Thanks
Change Date: October 09, 2018 03:25AM

NEED A CHECKER PLEASE

The challenge is to have found at least one caches in all four Western Canadian Provinces, ie BC, Alberta, Sask, and Manitoba

Thanks

Original Message

Author: freddycougar
Date: October 09, 2018 03:22AM

NEED A CHECKER PLEASE

The challenge is to have found caches in all four Western Canadian Provinces, ie BC, Alberta, Sask, and Manitoba

Thanks