To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: TheView
Change Date: November 12, 2018 02:54PM

Re: Modify checker
Hello arisoft,
I cannot gurantee how far geocachers will have to travel to qualify. That depends on how many in their area they have already found that qualify them. I can tell you that I can presently qualify within a 100 mile radius. That is considerably less than some other challenges for example one that requires you to have found a cache in contiguous counties coast to coast. As with many challenge caches, this one will require planning. This challenge is not impossible but it is challenging.

Original Message

Author: TheView
Date: November 12, 2018 02:52PM

Re: Modify checker
I cannot gurantee how far geocachers will have to travel to qualify. That depends on how many in their area they have already found that qualify them. I can tell you that I can presently qualify within a 100 mile radius. That is considerably less than some other challenges for example one that requires you to have found a cache in contiguous counties coast to coast. As with many challenge caches, this one will require planning. This challenge is not impossible but it is challenging.