To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: predator1337
Change Date: December 27, 2018 09:27PM

Checker needetd
Hey Guys,

i need a challenge checker. the cacher had to find a cache with size small on each day in the year.
a streak is not necessary, all cachetypes are allowed and i know that february the 29th is excluded by the guidelines.
the challenge is also fulfilled, if the cacher found a small cache on leap day, but he is missing one other day in the year. is it possible to consider this case?

the gc code is GC81QV3

thank you

Original Message

Author: predator1337
Date: December 27, 2018 09:26PM

Checker needet
Hey Guys,

i need a challenge checker. the cacher had to find a cache with size small on each day in the year.
a streak is not necessary, all cachetypes are allowed and i know that february the 29th is excluded by the guidelines.
the challenge is also fulfilled, if the cacher found a small cache on leap day, but he is missing one other day in the year. is it possible to consider this case?

the gc code is GC81QV3

thank you