To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Need checker for GC89J4Y Oceana County Century Challenge

Changed By: MrandMrsMan
Change Date: June 15, 2019 11:10PM

Need checker for GC89J4Y Oceana County Century Challenge
We'd please like to have a checker written for this challenge cache. The challenge is to find 100 geocaches in Oceana County Michigan USofA. I We qualify for this challenge based on stats from Project-GC and there are currently 13 other cachers who qualify.

Thank you, Dan and Phyllis Cable aka DanTMan&Co.
Changed By: MrandMrsMan
Change Date: June 15, 2019 11:08PM

Need checker for GC89JY4 4Y Oceana County Century Challenge
I need We'd like a checker written for this challenge cache. The challenge is to find 100 geocaches in Oceana County Michigan USofA. I qualify for this challenge based on stats from Project-GC and there are currently 13 other cachers who qualify.

Original Message

Author: MrandMrsMan
Date: June 15, 2019 11:03PM

Need checker for GC89JY4 Oceana County Century Challenge
I need a checker written for this challenge cache. The challenge is to find 100 geocaches in Oceana County Michigan USofA. I qualify for this challenge based on stats from Project-GC and there are currently 13 other cachers who qualify.