The queue for refreshing geocache data is unusually long. The servers are working on catching up. Meanwhile our data might not be as fresh as normal.

To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Modified clone of 44961 to attach to GC8CQDY please

Changed By: Brad&Janet
Change Date: September 17, 2019 08:15AM

Modified clone of 44961 to attach to GC8CQDT Y please
Hi
I have a Challenge series of 30 in development.
I have previously attached a different checker to GC8CQDT Y but would like to change that challenge please.
I would like to use a slight modification of a recently developed checker 44961 which looks at DT grid totals for each Australian State and Territory and then sums them. 44961 is set to trigger at 320 total. Having checked potential local qualifiers in my State I would like to have mine set to 300 please.
I will need my previous cloned checker disconnected too please.
Thanks very much.
Brad/Bill
PS is there a way I can remove an attached checker myself?

Original Message

Author: Brad&Janet
Date: September 17, 2019 08:11AM

Modified clone of 44961 to attach to GC8CQDT please
Hi
I have a Challenge series of 30 in development.
I have previously attached a different checker to GC8CQDT but would like to change that challenge please.
I would like to use a slight modification of a recently developed checker 44961 which looks at DT grid totals for each Australian State and Territory and then sums them. 44961 is set to trigger at 320 total. Having checked potential local qualifiers in my State I would like to have mine set to 300 please.
I will need my previous cloned checker disconnected too please.
Thanks very much.
Brad/Bill
PS is there a way I can remove an attached checker myself?