To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: GC8G8CG Pleasure Cacher Challenge - Average Favorite Points

Changed By: HWHA
Change Date: November 21, 2019 12:56PM

GC8G8CG Pleasure Cacher Challenge - Average Favorite Points
Hi,

I need a checker as follows:
minimum found favorites: 100.000 (as shown in the ProfileStats under the box "Caches with most favorite points")
minimum total finds: 1.000
average favorites/find: 100 (as shown in the ProfileStats under the box "Caches with most favorite points" in brackets).

Edit: Adventure Lab caches shall not count.

Thanks in advance.
Heiko
Changed By: HWHA
Change Date: November 21, 2019 12:36PM

GC8gG8CG Pleasure Cacher Challenge - Average Favorite Points
Hi,

minimum found favorites: 100.000 (as shown in the ProfileStats under the box "Caches with most favorite points")
average favorites/find: 100 (as shown in the ProfileStats under the box "Caches with most favorite points" in brackets).

Thanks in advance.
Heiko

Original Message

Author: HWHA
Date: November 21, 2019 12:36PM

GC8g8CG Pleasure Cacher Challenge - Average Favorite Points
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Heiko