To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Oldest Cache in Six Different Countries Challenge

Changed By: PattuX
Change Date: January 01, 2020 10:08PM

Re: Oldest Cache in Six Different Countries Challenge
I'm not the author of the script, but I think it does that right now. According to the descriptions disablarchived caches are excluded, but running some examples I found they are counted (written in blue). Take for example user Annemaus who found the oldest German cache GC77 which is now archived.

Do you have an example of someone where they found an archived cache older than the current oldest cache which is not counted?

Original Message

Author: PattuX
Date: January 01, 2020 09:34PM

Re: Oldest Cache in Six Different Countries Challenge
I'm not the author of the script, but I think it does that right now. According to the descriptions disabled caches are excluded, but running some examples I found they are counted (written in blue). Take for example user Annemaus who found the oldest German cache GC77 which is now archived.

Do you have an example of someone where they found an archived cache older than the current oldest cache which is not counted?