To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: romdes
Change Date: February 20, 2020 07:55AM

Re: Checker request for GC8KGP2
It works!!! You are amazing!!!
Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Now you have to come and visit Yyteri, Finland! And log this challenge. :)

Hopefully reviewer in Finland approves those 10 types of geocaches (I didn't ask yet)! It would be possible (and quite easy) to change the number of types, isn't it?

How does this kind of idea of challenge sound like?:
You have to log caches from neigbour countries. This kind of 'pairs' you have to get for example 8. I haven't thought this through yet, because I have now only 4 those kind of 'pairs', but next summer we are going to travel a little. So it's not relevant today, but what do you think, could I continue with this idea?

Original Message

Author: romdes
Date: February 20, 2020 07:54AM

Re: Checker request for GC8KGP2
It works!!! You are amazing!!!
Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Now you have to come and visit Yyteri, Finland! And log this challenge. :)

Hopefully reviewer in Finland approves those 10 types of geocaches (I didn't ask yet)! It would be possible (and quite easy) to change the number of types, isn't it?

How does this kind of idea of challenge sound like?:
You have to log caches from neigbour counries. This kind of 'pairs' you have to get for example 8. I haven't thought this through yet, because I have now only 4 those kind of 'pairs', but next summer we are going to travel a little. So it's not relevant today, but what do you think, could I continue with this idea?