To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC6THHH & GC6THHZ - Challenges: 200? + 1T - Madrid & Valladolid - Checkers request

Changed By: Picarax
Change Date: September 26, 2016 09:32PM

Re: GC6THHH & GC6THHZ - Challenges: 200? + 1T - Madrid & Valladolid - Checkers request
Thanks vogelbird.

Then, if I understood, the requisite is that a geocacher has found at least 200 misteries in any day. But all of them in the same day.

Is that correct?

Ok,I got it. But, is this type of challenge allowed by Groundspeak?
Change Date: September 26, 2016 09:30PM

Re: GC6THHH & GC6THHZ - Challenges: 200? + 1T - Madrid & Valladolid - Checkers request
Thanks vogelbird.

Then, if I understood, the requisite is that a geocacher has found at least 200 misteries without in any additonal rule.
day. But all of them in the same day.

Is that correct?
Change Date: September 26, 2016 09:29PM

Thanks vogelbird.

Then, if I understood, the requisite is that a geocacher has found at least 200 misteries without any additonal rule.

Is that correct?

Original Message

Author: Picarax
Date: September 26, 2016 09:28PM

Thanks vogelbird.

Then, if I understod, the requisite is that a geocacher has found at least 200 misteries without any additonal rule.

Is that correct?