We are currently experiencing issues with our database cluster. This could cause unexpected behaviours.

To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Kerewin0430
Change Date: May 19, 2020 05:54AM

GC8R6BK Checker Request
Hello,

Can you please write a checker that analyzes the attributes a cacher has acquired on their project-gc.com profile stats page? I'm looking for the sum of the number of caches they have found from the following attribute categories (1500 required to meet the challenge):

bicycles
climbing gear
cross country skis
difficult climbing
horses
long hike (+>10 km)
may require swimming
may require wading
scuba gear
significant hike
snowshoes
tree climbing

If the output can list the number of each attribute that the cacher has (as well as the total), that would be even better.

I will have met the challenge when my project-gc.com page updates to include caches found in the last few days.

Thank you!
Kerewin0430

Original Message

Author: Kerewin0430
Date: May 19, 2020 05:42AM

GC8R6BK Checker Request
Hello,

Can you please write a checker that analyzes the attributes a cacher has acquired on their project-gc.com profile stats page? I'm looking for the sum of the number of caches they have found from the following attribute categories (1500 required to meet the challenge):

bicycles
climbing gear
cross country skis
difficult climbing
horses
long hike (+>10 km)
may require swimming
may require wading
scuba gear
significant hike
snowshoes
tree climbing

I will have met the challenge when my project-gc.com page updates to include caches found in the last few days.

Thank you!
Kerewin0430