To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Request for check of 6 Cache Types over 14k Elevation

Changed By: OrigamiFolder
Change Date: May 20, 2020 04:08PM

Re: Request for check of 6 Cache Types over 14k Elevation
Thank you both for the quick response. They both appear to work flawlessly, my only concern is that there are fewer people who qualify locally that n I had guessed. If you don't mind keeping this open for the time being while I check with my reviewer. My gut tells me they are going to want me to reduce the number of types and/or elevation.

Thanks,

OrigamiFolder

Original Message

Author: OrigamiFolder
Date: May 20, 2020 04:03PM

Re: Request for check of 6 Cache Types over 14k Elevation
Thank you both for the quick response. They both appear to work flawlessly, my only concern is that there are fewer people who qualify locally that I had guessed. If you don't mind keeping this open for the time being while I check with my reviewer. My gut tells me they are going to want me to reduce the number of types and/or elevation.

Thanks,

OrigamiFolder