To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: change to existing checker and a new one - icons

Changed By: GeoJaxx
Change Date: October 07, 2016 10:19AM

Re: change to existing checker and a new one - icons
This looks absolutely perfect - thank you very much for both checkers and so quickly too :).
[s]Can I just ask one more thing please - when you posted above it shows the line breaks correctly. I ran the checker and copied the output onto a test cache and it has shown in a block - is this just I ran an earlier version or am I copying the wrong part?[/s]

Original Message

Author: GeoJaxx
Date: October 07, 2016 10:16AM

Re: change to existing checker and a new one - icons
This looks absolutely perfect - thank you very much for both checkers and so quickly too :).
Can I just ask one more thing please - when you posted above it shows the line breaks correctly. I ran the checker and copied the output onto a test cache and it has shown in a block - is this just I ran an earlier version or am I copying the wrong part?