To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Possibility of checker for grandfathered polygon based challenge

Changed By: HikingSeal
Change Date: July 16, 2020 09:08PM

Re: Possibility of checker for grandfathered polygon based challenge
Ugh! Getting frustrated here. I'm no longer getting notifications from this thread. I have checked my spam folder, nothing. Now it's not letting me reply. I have typed the same reply twice. It's not showing up. Is it because I'm trying to include an image? I'm going to post two separate replies. This text one and then one with the image from my checker results. Third time is a charm right.

Thanks! Sorry for the extra work on the two quads that don't have Salt Lake caches. I'm just trying to be consistent with what was done in the past to qualify.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like that part of the final product is not working.

Original Message

Author: HikingSeal
Date: July 16, 2020 09:05PM

Re: Possibility of checker for grandfathered polygon based challenge
Ugh! Getting frustrated here. I'm no longer getting notifications from this thread. I have checked my spam folder, nothing. Now it's not letting me reply. I have typed the same reply twice. It's not showing up. Is it because I'm trying to include an image? I'm going to post two separate replies. This text one and then one with the image from my checker results. Third time is a charm right.

Thanks! Sorry for the extra work on the two quads that don't have Salt Lake caches. I'm just trying to be consistent with what was done in the past to qualify.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like that part of the final product is working.