To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC935E7 - Checker Request for a special northern latitude

Changed By: Malex14
Change Date: November 26, 2020 11:24AM

Re: GC935E7 - Checker Request for a special northern latitude
Hello,
Oh, thank you for your soon feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.
Would it be possible to use the province "Troms og Finnmark fylke"?

So new condition:
I would like to create a challenge cache where the finder has found at least one physical cache (no event, no virtual, no earthcache) at the province "Troms og Finnmark fylke - Commune Nordkapp".

And I would like request for a similar challenge:
Condition: I would like to create a challenge cache where the finder has found at least one physical cache (no event, no virtual, no earthcache) at the province "Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands".

Please let me know.
Thank you and best regards
Malex14

Original Message

Author: Malex14
Date: November 26, 2020 11:00AM

Re: GC935E7 - Checker Request for a special northern latitude
Hello,
Oh, thank you for your soon feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.
Would it be possible to use the province "Troms og Finnmark fylke"?

So new condition:
I would like to create a challenge cache where the finder has found at least one physical cache (no event, no virtual, no earthcache) at the province "Troms og Finnmark fylke".

And I would like request for a similar challenge:
Condition: I would like to create a challenge cache where the finder has found at least one physical cache (no event, no virtual, no earthcache) at the province "Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands".

Please let me know.
Thank you and best regards
Malex14