To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: ruhrPod
Change Date: June 28, 2021 12:28PM

Re: 100 special founds GC90H9F checker required
Thanks for your reply, Vogelbird!

The first version of the checker of GC8Y4PD included Labcaches (found at least one), but was not able to specify the location. So I use a different checker without Labcaches, because the location was important for the challenge.
In my new challenge I would like to have the proof, that 10 Labcaches are found, without any further specification. Is that possible?
The (simple) number of the Labcaches is verifiable through information on Geocaching.com!
See also: [url=https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=144&pgid=948]https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=144&pgid=948[/url]

It's fine for me, that Community Celebration Eventis are part of the "Lost and Found Event Cache". That makes it a little bit easier. My reviewer said, that it's possible, when I find 30 Cachers of my Region. I would like to try that.

Original Message

Author: ruhrPod
Date: June 28, 2021 12:23PM

Re: 100 special founds GC90H9F checker required
Thanks for your reply, Vogelbird!

The first version of the checker of GC8Y4PD included Labcaches (found at least one), but was not able to specify the location. So I use a different checker without Labcaches, because the location was important for the challenge.
In my new challenge I would like to have the proof, that 10 Labcaches are found, without any further specification. Is that possible? The (simple) number of the Labcaches is verifiable through information on Geocaching.com!

It's fine for me, that Community Celebration Eventis are part of the "Lost and Found Event Cache". That makes it a little bit easier. My reviewer said, that it's possible, when I find 30 Cachers of my Region. I would like to try that.