To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: ruhrPod
Change Date: June 30, 2021 06:35PM

Re: 100 special founds GC90H9F checker required
Hello Vogelbird,

my Reviewer was not sure, so he recommended me to ask the HQ and they have said, that you are right (Lab Caches are not allowed in Challenges). But the Community Celebration Events / Lost and Found Event Cache are no problem for the reviewer, so I would try this please:

100 Founds needed (no matter where)

10 different Cache Types (no matter where)

Northrine-Westphalia: 14 Tradis, 15 Multis, 13 Letterboxes, 5 (normal) Events, 1 CITO, 21 Mysterys, 8 EarthCaches and 3 Wherigos

Bavaria: 1 EarthCache

Austria: 1 Tradi and 1 EarthCache

Switzerland: 3 Tradis

Italia: 1 Letterbox and 1 EarthCache

Africa: 1 EarthCache

Worldwide: 1 Community Celebration Event or Lost and Found Event Cache

Thanks a lot!

Original Message

Author: ruhrPod
Date: June 30, 2021 06:34PM

Re: 100 special founds GC90H9F checker required
Hello Vogelbird,

my Reviewer was not sure, so he recommended me to ask the HQ and they have said, that you are right (Lab Caches are not allowed in Challenges). But the Community Celebration Events / Lost and Found Event Cache are no problem for the reviewer, so I would try this please:

100 Founds needed (no matter where)

Northrine-Westphalia: 14 Tradis, 15 Multis, 13 Letterboxes, 5 (normal) Events, 1 CITO, 21 Mysterys, 8 EarthCaches and 3 Wherigos

Bavaria: 1 EarthCache

Austria: 1 Tradi and 1 EarthCache

Switzerland: 3 Tradis

Italia: 1 Letterbox and 1 EarthCache

Africa: 1 EarthCache

Worldwide: 1 Community Celebration Event or Lost and Found Event Cache

Thanks a lot!