To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC51WYB - 1 full month with non-traditional caches, 5 types

Changed By: jpavlik
Change Date: November 30, 2016 09:20AM

Re: GC51WYB - 1 full month with non-traditional caches, 5 types
In the fist request you have wrote and in the original listing is:
> Those consecutive days must have the 1st date of a calendar month and the 28th dat of the same calendar month in that order.

So, not day 30, but day 28 must be included, so November 30th - December 29th should be ok.
I've checked the listing too, it's 28. So I don't understand the last sentence with "but c'mom".
I thing that it's ok, however try to I've ask the owner., I'm waiting to his reply.

Original Message

Author: jpavlik
Date: November 30, 2016 07:04AM

Re: GC51WYB - 1 full month with non-traditional caches, 5 types
In the fist request you have wrote and in the original listing is:
> Those consecutive days must have the 1st date of a calendar month and the 28th dat of the same calendar month in that order.

So, not day 30, but day 28 must be included, so November 30th - December 29th should be ok.
I've checked the listing too, it's 28. So I don't understand the last sentence with "but c'mom".
I thing that it's ok, however try to ask the owner.