To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: vogelbird
Change Date: September 30, 2021 01:54PM

Re: New Checker needed for GC9GHGQ
I have seen this request before and ask the requester to ask his local reveiwer if he would published the challenge.

Most reviewers do not accept this challenge criteria but please ask your local relocal reviewer if he would publish this challenge

f If you ask by posting a reviewer note on the cache page, remember that you have to submit the cache for review for the reviewer to see your question
Changed By: vogelbird
Change Date: September 30, 2021 01:54PM

I have seen this request before and ask the requester to ask his local reveiwer if he would published the challenge.

Most reviewers do not accept this challenge criteria but please ask your local relocal reviewer if he would publish this challenge

f you ask by posting a reviewer note on the cache page, remember that you have to submit the cache for review for the reviewer to see your question

Original Message

Author: vogelbird
Date: September 30, 2021 01:53PM