To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: MCL1080
Change Date: February 02, 2022 04:01AM

GC9N1JC Consecutive placed days
I want to make a challenge cache, but have been unable to find a script that does what I need. The idea is that you have to find a configurable number of caches which were placed on consecutive days. For example 30 caches placed on consecutive days. The span that the 30 days covers does not matter, nor does the order in which you find them. Is there a script that can do this?

Thanks

-MCL

Original Message

Author: MCL1080
Date: February 02, 2022 03:49AM

Consecutive placed days
I want to make a challenge cache, but have been unable to find a script that does what I need. The idea is that you have to find a configurable number of caches which were placed on consecutive days. For example 30 caches placed on consecutive days. The span that the 30 days covers does not matter, nor does the order in which you find them. Is there a script that can do this?

Thanks

-MCL