To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: dagrandpa
Change Date: January 19, 2023 02:36AM

checker reaquest - GC8KXMXrequest - GC9KXMX
In 2022 I requested a checker for fizzy level 12. The checker was created but I was not permitted to place a cache since there were not enough cachers in NM who would qualify. Eventually the cache GC8GC9KXMX was archived for inactivity. We now have in NM 10 or more cachers who qualify at level 9. Am requesting that a level 9 fizzy checker be created for the name cache. If that GC is not available, please advise and I will create another mystery cache.

Original Message

Author: dagrandpa
Date: January 18, 2023 09:06PM

checker reaquest - GC8KXMX
In 2022 I requested a checker for fizzy level 12. The checker was created but I was not permitted to place a cache since there were not enough cachers in NM who would qualify. Eventually the cache GC8KXMX was archived for inactivity. We now have in NM 10 or more cachers who qualify at level 9. Am requesting that a level 9 fizzy checker be created for the name cache. If that GC is not available, please advise and I will create another mystery cache.