To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: pantadeusz
Change Date: January 28, 2023 05:31PM

EU challenge (GCA3VJC)
I am making a challenge cache on the theme of European Union countries. Whenever I refer to "the countries" below, I mean the exact set listed in [1].

Could I please request a checker in order to qualify for which you need to
(a) Have found at least one cache in each of the countries.
OR
(b) Have found at least 10 caches in each of at least 20 of the countries.
OR
(c) Have found at least 20 caches in each of at least 10 of the countries.
OR
(d) Have found at least 300 caches in each of at least 3 of the countries.
OR
(e) Have found at least 4000 caches in all of the countries combined.

All cache types should count for the challenge except for adventure lab caches.

To be absolutely clear - it should suffice for the challenge if a person only satisfies one of (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e).

Thank you very much for your help with my challenge cache so far and for working on this one too!

[1] The exact list of countries is: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Changed By: pantadeusz
Change Date: January 28, 2023 05:27PM

EU challenge
I am making a challenge cache on the theme of European Union countries. Whenever I refer to "the countries" below, I mean the exact set listed in [1].

OR
OR
OR
OR

To be absolutely clear - it should suffice for the challenge if a person only satisfies one of (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e).

Thank you very much for your help with my challenge cache so far and for working on this one too!

[1] The exact list of countries is: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

Original Message

Author: pantadeusz
Date: January 28, 2023 05:25PM

EU challenge

OR
OR
OR
OR