To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: skyleaf
Change Date: February 08, 2023 07:21PM

GCA4N8H : 68 67 attributes by county challenge
Hello,

My cache ID is GCA4N8H

I am looking for something similar to GC8ZQMW, but restricting the area to Minnesota.

GC8ZQMW requires finding 68 attributes, but only one attribute can be used per find

However, since there are no more GeoTour caches in Minnesota, I would like one for 67 attributes
What I would like to add is:
- Each find must be within a specific county of Minnesota, for 67 total Minnesota counties

If it is possible, I would like the unused attributes (Lost and Found, Partnership, GeoTour) able to be used but not required

I do not think I qualify yet, but interested in seeing how it works.

Thank you much,

skyleaf
Change Date: February 08, 2023 07:20PM

GCA4N8H : 68 attributes by county challenge
Hello,

My cache ID is GCA4N8H

I am looking for something similar to GC8ZQMW, but restricting the area to Minnesota.

GC8ZQMW requires finding 68 attributes, but only one attribute can be used per find

However, since there are no more GeoTour caches in Minnesota, I would like one for 67 attributes
- Each find must be within a specific county of Minnesota, for 68 total Minnesota counties

If it is possible, I would like Lost and Found and Partnership attributes able to be used but not required (groundspeak does not allow them to be required)
- Each find must be within a specific county of Minnesota, for 67 total Minnesota counties

If it is possible, I would like the unused attributes (Lost and Found, Partnership, GeoTour) able to be used but not required

Thank you much,

skyleaf
Change Date: February 08, 2023 07:16PM

Hello,

My cache ID is GCA4N8H

GC8ZQMW requires finding 68/70 68 attributes, but only one attribute can be used per find

- Each find must be within a specific county of Minnesota, for 68 total Minnesota counties

If it is possible, I would like Lost and Found and Partnership attributes able to be used but not required (groundspeak does not allow them to be required)

Thank you much,

skyleaf
Change Date: February 08, 2023 07:16PM

Hello,

My cache ID is GCA4N8H

GC8ZQMW requires finding all 68 68/70 attributes, but only one attribute can be used per find (Lost and Found, Partnership excluded)

Thank you much,

skyleaf
Change Date: February 08, 2023 07:12PM

Hello,

My cache ID is GCA4N8H

GC8ZQMW Rrequires finding all 68 findattributes, but only one attribute can be used per find (Lost and Found, Partnership excluded)

Thank you much,

skyleaf
Change Date: February 08, 2023 07:11PM

Hello,

My cache ID is GCA4N8H

- Requires 68 finds, one attribute per find

Note: [list]
[*] Lost and Found/Partnership attributes not required (Groundspeak guidelines)
[/list]

As well as:
GC8ZQMW Requires 68 finds, one attribute per find (Lost and Found, Partnership excluded)

Thank you much,

skyleaf

Original Message

Author: skyleaf
Date: February 08, 2023 07:07PM

Hello,

My cache ID is GCA4N8H

- Requires 68 finds, one attribute per find

Note: [list]
[*] Lost and Found/Partnership attributes not required (Groundspeak guidelines)
[/list]

As well as:

Thank you much,

skyleaf