To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: sapien
Change Date: March 06, 2023 05:53AM

Requesting a checker for GC9WT1A
This checker request and my next one are related so I apologize now if I repeat myself too much between the 2 posts.

This specific Could I please get a checker request is created for the challenge cache GC9WT1A which is the next in my series of existing similar challenge caches GC8ZZVH and GC9CEQ0. ? Those challenges are based on the Difficulty/Terrain grid as will this new one. But instead of finding unique cache types or sizes in each D/T square, to qualify for this new challenge, cachers must find 2500 unique D/T/Attribute combinations.

Here's a couple of other caveats/criteria for this challenge as well -

[list]
[*] The Partnership, Lost and Found, and Needs Maintenance attributes can not be used for this challenge. All the rest of the attributes (108 positive and negative attributes) can be used for this challenge.
[*] To keep this challenge consistent with the other 2 in the series, please exclude the cacher's own caches from being used for the challenge. In the past, cachers were able to log their own caches.
[*] Benchmarks and lab caches obviously can not be used for this challenge either.
[/list]

I think that covers everything. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Changed By: sapien
Change Date: March 06, 2023 05:27AM

This checker request and my next one are related so I apologize now if I repeat myself too much between the 2 posts.

This specific checker request is for the challenge cache GC9WT1A which is the next in my series of existing similar challenge caches GC8ZZVH and GC9CEQ0. Those challenges are based on the Difficulty/Terrain grid as will this new one. But instead of finding unique cache types or sizes in each D/T square, to qualify for this new challenge, cachers must find 2500 unique D/T/Attribute combinations.

[list]
[*]
The Partnership, Lost and Found, and Needs Maintenance attributes can not be used for this challenge. All the rest of the attributes (108 positive and negative attributes) can be used for this challenge.
[*] To keep this challenge consistent with the other 2 in the series, please exclude the cacher's own caches from being used for the challenge. In the past, cachers were able to log their own caches.
[*] Benchmarks and lab caches obviously can not be used for this challenge either.
[/list]

I think that covers everything. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Original Message

Author: sapien
Date: March 06, 2023 05:14AM

This specific checker request is for the challenge cache GC9WT1A which is the next in my series of existing similar challenge caches GC8ZZVH and GC9CEQ0. Those challenges are based on the Difficulty/Terrain grid as will this new one. But instead of finding unique cache types or sizes in each D/T square, to qualify for this new challenge, cachers must find 2500 unique D/T/Attribute combinations.

The Partnership, Lost and Found, and Needs Maintenance attributes can not be used for this challenge. All the rest of the attributes (108 positive and negative attributes) can be used for this challenge.
To keep this challenge consistent with the other 2 in the series, please exclude the cacher's own caches from being used for the challenge. In the past, cachers were able to log their own caches.
Benchmarks and lab caches obviously can not be used for this challenge either.