To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Boreal Walker
Change Date: April 11, 2023 10:09AM

Re: GCA6M5P - US Capital Challenge
Good Evening -

So, I someone noticed a bug with the checker. Yellowdogs reached out to me. He has finds in Hinds County, MS; Hartford County, CT, and Pulaski County, AR.

When I look at the project-gc map, I am guessing that Hinds County and Pulaski County are light up for Yellowdogs, but they aren't showing on his list. Do you know why that would be? I don't see either of these counties on my list either, but I figured they were just truncated off since Ihe have over the required ams found 27 count.
ies and only 25 show up. So those should be good.

The map of Connecticut on project-gc looks nothing like the county map of Connecticut. It now has nine counties and none of the names match the old ones. So, I guess the checker needs to be updated to reflect that. The new name is "Capitol Region COG"

Thanks If you could updated the checker with the new name for any help youthe "county" with the can give me on this.pital of Connecticut, I would appreciate it.

Original Message

Author: Boreal Walker
Date: April 11, 2023 03:28AM

Re: GCA6M5P - US Capital Challenge
Good Evening -

So, I someone noticed a bug with the checker. Yellowdogs reached out to me. He has finds in Hinds County, MS; Hartford County, CT, and Pulaski County, AR.

When I look at the project-gc map, Hinds County and Pulaski County are light up for Yellowdogs, but they aren't showing on his list. Do you know why that would be? I don't see either of these counties on my list either, but I figured they were just truncated since I have over the required amount.

The map of Connecticut on project-gc looks nothing like the county map of Connecticut. It now has nine counties and none of the names match the old ones. So, I guess the checker needs to be updated to reflect that. The new name is "Capitol Region COG"

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.