To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: I asked for a checker, but I was wrong about it. Disregard.

Changed By: Stuckin4th
Change Date: August 15, 2023 02:29PM

This isn't a new request, but...I asked for a checker, but I was wrong about it. Disregard.
On my challenge GCACTPE, you made a I was wrong, and I don't know how to delete a request. NO new checker for the states that border Arizona, but I forgot that Colorado also borders the state, just a corner of it, but still does border AZ. Could you please make a checker that checks for Colorado as well as California, New Mexico, Utah, and Nevada? I'm so sorry about this.needed,.

Original Message

Author: Stuckin4th
Date: August 15, 2023 02:24PM

This isn't a new request, but...
On my challenge GCACTPE, you made a checker for the states that border Arizona, but I forgot that Colorado also borders the state, just a corner of it, but still does border AZ. Could you please make a checker that checks for Colorado as well as California, New Mexico, Utah, and Nevada? I'm so sorry about this.