To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Hügh
Change Date: August 28, 2023 06:01PM

Re: Checker for T5 Geoart 1-5 Challenge
Hi,

Unfortunately it is not possible to reset the checker counts to zero. Likely your Reviewer will run your name through to confirm that you do in fact qualify, and possibly also some community members' names to test. So resetting to zero for publication is somewhat sisyphean. [s]Plus, Project-GC's systems will automatically start running names through once the cache is published so this will cause the number to increase too.
[/s] Plus, active players will probably run their names through soon after publication so most players would never notice that it started above 0/0.

My Geocaching username is Hügh, exactly as it appears here. For a long time there was a bug with my particular name that made it impossible to transfer me membership time, but I was under the impression that it was fixed -- I do see my own name in the fields:

[img size=200]https://i.imgur.com/0KAfyWo.png[/img]

Don't worry too much about it for now, I will ask one of the admins.

Original Message

Author: Hügh
Date: August 28, 2023 05:55PM

Re: Checker for T5 Geoart 1-5 Challenge
Hi,

Unfortunately it is not possible to reset the checker counts to zero. Likely your Reviewer will run your name through to confirm that you do in fact qualify, and possibly also some community members' names to test. So resetting to zero for publication is somewhat sisyphean. Plus, Project-GC's systems will automatically start running names through once the cache is published so this will cause the number to increase too.

My Geocaching username is Hügh, exactly as it appears here. For a long time there was a bug with my particular name that made it impossible to transfer me membership time, but I was under the impression that it was fixed -- I do see my own name in the fields:

[img size=200]https://i.imgur.com/0KAfyWo.png[/img]

Don't worry too much about it for now, I will ask one of the admins.