To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: zumby65
Change Date: September 01, 2023 03:01PM

Re: GCADM99 - Penta Challenge - Hard
I didn't realize Lab Caches couldn't be a requirement. What if I change the 10 categories to:

Traditional 
Multi-Cache
Mystery/Unknown 
Earthcache
Letterbox
Events (Regular)
Big Events and Adventures (MEGA, GIGA, Commnity Events, Lab Caches/Adventure Lab Stages - any combination of 5)
CITO
Wherigo
Webcam, GPS Adventures Exhibit, Groundspeak HQ, Project APE Cache, Locationless (Reverse) Cache, Geocaching HQ Block Party, GIGA Events, Community Celebration Events (in any combination of 5)

This way Lab caches can be used in addition to Larger (and hard to obtain) events

Original Message

Author: zumby65
Date: September 01, 2023 02:57PM

Re: GCADM99 - Penta Challenge - Hard
I didn't realize Lab Caches couldn't be a requirement. What if I change the 10 categories to:

Traditional 
Multi-Cache
Mystery/Unknown 
Earthcache
Letterbox
Events (Regular)
Big Events and Adventures (MEGA, GIGA, Commnity Events, Lab Caches/Adventure Lab Stages - any combination of 5)
CITO
Wherigo
Webcam, GPS Adventures Exhibit, Groundspeak HQ, Project APE Cache, Locationless (Reverse) Cache, Geocaching HQ Block Party, GIGA Events, Community Celebration Events (in any combination of 5)

This way Lab caches can be used in addition to Larger (and hard to obtain) events