To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Pasha88
Change Date: March 12, 2017 02:01AM

Checkers required for 3 4 new challenges
It must be March break... time to get busy placing caches. :D

Looking to have checkers made for the following 3 4 challenges.

GC71D8E - The High 5 Challenge: 500 5* caches
The challenge is to have found 500 caches with either the difficulty or terrain rating of 5.

To quote the challenge text: To qualify for this challenge, you must have found at least 500 caches with either a Difficulty or Terrain rating of 5.

For example, if I had found 344 caches with a difficulty of 5, and 203 caches with a terrain of 5, I would have a total of 547 "High 5" caches, and would qualify for this challenge.
GC71YTR - The Low Blow Challenge: 2000 1* caches
The challenge is to have found 2000 caches with either the difficulty or terrain of 1

GC71WWY - Challenge: Do you Like them Regular?
Cachers must have found at least 1500 caches with the size listed as "regular"

GC71WWB - Challenge: 666 - The Devil's Advocate
Similar to my 555 and 777 challenge - must have found at least 666 caches. Included in that 666, cachers need at least 66 of 6 different icons to qualify.

Thanks in advance
Amanda

Original Message

Author: Pasha88
Date: March 12, 2017 01:22AM

Checkers required for 3 new challenges
It must be March break... time to get busy placing caches. :D

Looking to have checkers made for the following 3 challenges.

GC71D8E - The High 5 Challenge: 500 5* caches
The challenge is to have found 500 caches with either the difficulty or terrain rating of 5.

To quote the challenge text: To qualify for this challenge, you must have found at least 500 caches with either a Difficulty or Terrain rating of 5.

For example, if I had found 344 caches with a difficulty of 5, and 203 caches with a terrain of 5, I would have a total of 547 "High 5" caches, and would qualify for this challenge.

GC71WWY - Challenge: Do you Like them Regular?
Cachers must have found at least 1500 caches with the size listed as "regular"

GC71WWB - Challenge: 666 - The Devil's Advocate
Similar to my 555 and 777 challenge - must have found at least 666 caches. Included in that 666, cachers need at least 66 of 6 different icons to qualify.

Thanks in advance
Amanda