To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC72TZ1: Checker request for a letterbox challenge

Changed By: yukionna
Change Date: March 27, 2017 08:07PM

Re: GC72TZ1: Checker request for a letterbox challenge
No, that is not the checker I'm looking for as it isseems to only looking at GC codes within aone county. and then stop checking. I'm looking for a checker that verifies that the user has found 100 letterbox hybrid cache types within the same county. Thanks.county so the checker will need to loop through all counties in the US. If it is too much work to loop through every county in the US, then I'm okay if the challenge is limited to a county in the state of Nevada. Just let me know what you decide to do.

Thanks.

Original Message

Author: yukionna
Date: March 27, 2017 07:55PM

Re: GC72TZ1: Checker request for a letterbox challenge
No, that is not the checker I'm looking for as it is looking at GC codes within a county. I'm looking for a checker that verifies that the user has found 100 letterbox hybrid cache types within the same county. Thanks.