To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: bmuzzin
Change Date: January 26, 2024 02:42PM

Re: Challenge Event Checker für Kalenderwochen
Alright! I think we're close.

- I have put it back to the histogram version.
- If the histogram is just looking for groups of one, it doesn't print out the "with the sum of 1" part.
- I've made it so the 'hidden_year_weekn' goes into a field called 'week', so that the output now will just say "User has 40 weeks (15 needed)" right at the top, which is more clear than "groups".
- I've made it print out the ISO8601 week date format, just so you can verify the weeks match. ie. For week = 8, the date should be in the format 2024-W8-X, where X is the day of the week, Monday - Sunday (1-7).
- I've made it print out all events, so that you can see which week they are in.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAJ7KW/84522

Wow! We've got an event in common! :)
GCA13V4 2023-01-01 2023-W52-7 Two Canucks Celebrate Silvester in Berlin!

Original Message

Author: bmuzzin
Date: January 26, 2024 02:31PM

Re: Challenge Event Checker für Kalenderwochen
Alright! I think we're close.

- I have put it back to the histogram version.
- If the histogram is just looking for groups of one, it doesn't print out the "with the sum of 1" part.
- I've made it so the 'hidden_year_weekn' goes into a field called 'week', so that the output now will just say "User has 40 weeks (15 needed)" right at the top, which is more clear than "groups".
- I've made it print out the ISO8601 week date format, just so you can verify the weeks match. ie. For week = 8, the date should be in the format 2024-W8-X, where X is the day of the week, Monday - Sunday (1-7).
- I've made it print out all events, so that you can see which week they are in.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAJ7KW/84522