To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: RubyShoos
Change Date: February 05, 2024 09:36PM

Re: Checker for GCAJ5CT please
Thank you so much for continuing to work on this - and for finding a great solution.

It is more than acceptable not to have calendar grid outputs - I can put the link that pinkunicorn posted on the cache page if people want to forensically examine each attribute. Using that, it quickly became apparent to me which were fruitful lines of enquiry! There are also other tools which I can link to for the other calendars.

I have manually created fizzy grids with multiple attributes, and they are not easy to look at, so I would agree that trying to concatenate the output is not the way to go either.

I think a simple list of x number of types calendars, x number of size calendars, x number of attributes calendars would do the job nicely, e.g.

You qualify and have completed the following [b]7 calendars [/b] with 365 days:
[b]Types (3)[/b]
Traditional
Multi
Mystery
[b]Sizes (2)[/b]
Micro
Other
[b]Attributes (2)[/b]
Available 24/7
Dogs allowed

Again, I'd just like to say how much I appreciate the time you have put into this - it is genuinely appreciated, and I did not realise how tricky this one would be - so sorry!

Original Message

Author: RubyShoos
Date: February 05, 2024 09:04PM

Re: Checker for GCAJ5CT please
Thank you so much for continuing to work on this - and for finding a great solution.

It is more than acceptable not to have calendar grid outputs - I can put the link that pinkunicorn posted on the cache page if people want to forensically examine each attribute. Using that, it quickly became apparent to me which were fruitful lines of enquiry! There are also other tools which I can link to for the other calendars.

I have manually created fizzy grids with multiple attributes, and they are not easy to look at, so I would agree that trying to concatenate the output is not the way to go either.

I think a simple list of x number of types calendars, x number of size calendars, x number of attributes calendars would do the job nicely, e.g.

You have completed the following calendars with 365 days:
[b]Types (3)[/b]
Traditional
Multi
Mystery
[b]Sizes (2)[/b]
Micro
Other
[b]Attributes (2)[/b]
Available 24/7
Dogs allowed

Again, I'd just like to say how much I appreciate the time you have put into this - it is genuinely appreciated, and I did not realise how tricky this one would be - so sorry!