To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: sernikk
Change Date: March 31, 2024 01:39PM

Checker request GCANN4V
Hello!

I would like to ask for a checker for a new challenge GCANN4V

It's about completing all D/T combinations on event-type caches - like a matrix for event caches only. Since the difficulty for event caches is D=1 we need to get all combinations so a 1x9 matrix.
All event types should count.

The output should list all the qualifying events attended as well as which combinations are missing (in red would be best)

Thanks in advance for your work!
Changed By: sernikk
Change Date: March 31, 2024 01:37PM

Event Matrix Checker request GCANN4V
Hello!

It's about completing all D/T combinations on event-type caches - like a matrix for event caches only. Since the difficulty for event caches is D=1 we need to get all combinations so a 1x9 matrix.

Original Message

Author: sernikk
Date: March 31, 2024 01:37PM

Event Matrix GCANN4V
Hello!