To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Titus Adduxas
Change Date: June 01, 2017 09:44PM

New checkers required? please.
I'd like to set a few challenges based on countries and types but with a twist.
For example Challenge 3 types in 3 countries but with the Twist that all three types must be the same. i.e. A Trad Multi and Mystery in 2 countries but a Trad Webcam and Wherigo in the 3rd wouldn't qualify. If it can be done I'll create the caches and request the checkers.
Many thanks.
Titus
Changed By: Titus Adduxas
Change Date: June 01, 2017 03:33PM

Is this possible?New checkers required?
For example Challenge 3 types in 3 countries but with the Twist that all three types must be the same. i.e. A Trad Multi and Mystery in 2 countries but a Trad Webcam and Wherigo in the 3rd wouldn't qualify. If it can be done I'll create the caches and request the checkers.
Many thanks.
Titus

Original Message

Author: Titus Adduxas
Date: May 31, 2017 01:13PM

Is this possible?
Many thanks.
Titus