To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Message: Issue with checker - GC1FAMD - Vermont 251 Plus 4 Geocaching Club Challenge

Changed By: yukionna
Change Date: September 25, 2020 07:56AM

Issue with checker - GC1FAMD - Vermont 251 Plus 4 Geocaching Club Challenge
I noticed that the checker is incorrectly reporting that I haven't found caches in two counties: Saint George and Duxbury.

According to the address listed for the caches from the geocaching.com page, I have satisfied the requirement to find a cache in both those counties.
I noticed that the checker is incorrectly reporting that I haven't found caches in two towns: Saint George and Duxbury.

According to the address listed for the caches from the geocaching.com page, I have satisfied the requirement to find a cache in both those towns.

1) Saint George - GC6TYVY
Location = 401 Barber Rd, St George, VT 05495, USA

2) Duxbury - GC5YFC8
Location = 1679 River Rd, Duxbury, VT 05676, USA

On a similar note, but perhaps not for this forum, when I run the VT251Plus4 GSAK macro against the same my finds file, both those counties towns appear as found.
Changed By: yukionna
Change Date: October 30, 2017 06:47PM

I noticed that the checker is incorrectly reporting that I haven't found caches in two counties: Saint George and Duxbury.

According to the address listed for the caches, from the geocaching.com page, I have satisfied the requirement to find a cache in both those counties.

2) Duxbury - GC5YFC8

On a similar note, but perhaps not for this forum, when I run the VT251Plus4 GSAK macro against the same my finds file, both those counties appear as found.

Original Message

Author: yukionna
Date: October 30, 2017 06:43PM

According to the address listed for the caches, I have satisfied the requirement to find a cache in both those counties.

2) Duxbury - GC5YFC8

On a similar note, but perhaps not for this forum, when I run the VT251Plus4 GSAK macro against the same my finds file, both those counties appear as found.