To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Changed By: arisoft
Change Date: December 12, 2017 10:19AM

Activity log for the CO
As a challenge cache owner I would like to see an audit log for usernames who has been qualified recently. I
I can
see two advances here.
:

1) When CO opens the checker page and see immediately here who has been qualified, there is no need to run the checker again to verify the claim. Especially when there is many usersnames to verify.

2) In the rare case that statistics are changed afterwards, for example a cache lost favorites after the user has been qualified, the CO knows that the user was really qualified despite of the current status.
Change Date: December 12, 2017 10:17AM

Activity log for the CO
As a challenge cache owner I would like to see an audit log for usernames who qualified recently. I see two advances here.

1) When CO opens the checker page and see immediatelly y here who has been qualified, there is no need to run the checker again to verify the claim. Especially when there is many usersnames to verify.

2) In the rare case that statistics are changed afterwards, for example a cache lost favorites after the user qualified, the CO knows that the user was really qualified despite of the current status.
Change Date: December 12, 2017 10:16AM

Activity log for the CO
As a challenge cache owner I would like to see an audit log for usernames who qualifid ed recently. I see two advances here.

1) When CO opens the checker page and see immediatelly here who has qualified, there is no need to run the checker again to verify the claim. Especially when there is many usersnames to verify.

2) In the rare case that statistics are changed afterwards, for example a cache lost favorites after the user qualified, the CO knows that the user was really qualified despite of the current status.

Original Message

Author: arisoft
Date: December 12, 2017 10:14AM

Activity log for the CO
As a challenge cache owner I would like to see an audit log for usernames qualifid recently. I see two advances here.

1) When CO opens the checker page and see immediatelly here who has qualified, there is no need to run the checker again to verify the claim. Especially when there is many usersnames to verify.

2) In the rare case that statistics are changed afterwards, for example a cache lost favorites after the user qualified, the CO knows that the user was really qualified despite of current status.