To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: October 07, 2018 09:17AM

Re: Checker exception
Interesting !
I have just looked at the checker exception list and noted that GC7WDPH - OIIIIIO 31 - Yellow Jeep trackable Challenge and four other associated caches were ones that I seemed to vote against the trend
When I checked it seems the majority upvoted that this and the other 4 were good as challenge caches - yet (and the reason I downvoted no) ) none of these had a checker (a requirement to publish) and would not have due the nature of the challenge (finding specific TBs) - so I am curious as to why others thought these did fit the criteria
Tim

Original Message

Author: Deepdiggingmole
Date: October 06, 2018 12:03PM

Re: Checker exception
Interesting !
I have just looked at the checker exception list and noted that GC7WDPH - OIIIIIO 31 - Yellow Jeep trackable Challenge and four other associated caches were ones that I seemed to vote against the trend
When I checked it seems the majority voted that this and the other 4 were good as challenge caches - yet (and the reason I voted no) none of these had a checker (a requirement to publish) and would not have due the nature of the challenge (finding specific TBs) - so I am curious as to why others thought these did fit the criteria
Tim