Advanced

Re: Checker request for GC7KV78

[Cancelled] Checker request for GC7KV78
March 20, 2018 07:48PM
I would like to have a checker for GC7KV78 - Non-Traditional 100 Day Streak Challenge. I currently have completed this challenge myself. I actually will complete 150 in one more day. So could you make a 125 and 150 Non-Traditional Day Streak Challenge too? Or maybe lump the challenge all in one and it can calculate the total?? Your thoughts? thanks

Currently, there is a non-traditional 75 day streak challenge.

Here is my notes on the cache page
To qualify..... You must find at least one (1) non-traditional cache every day for 100 consecutive days. Feel free to log as many caches as you want each day, and log as many traditionals as you want each day, just as long as you have found one (1) non-traditional cache in each consecutive day for 100 days.

Notes

Cache types do matter. Each cache must have a physical log for signing (mystery, mulitcache, letterbox, event, CITO). Caches without physical logs such as earthcaches and virtual caches cannot be used in this challenge.
Caches can be anywhere in the world. You are not limited to Minnesota caches.
Previous finds DO count.
You do not need to find this cache on the same day you complete the challenge.
You may find as many other caches during this time-frame as you would like
If you are out of town, you may sign the cache while in the area and leave a 'note' on the cache page. You can then log a smiley once you complete the challenge.

Dan
DANDANDTINA05

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2018 07:51PM by DANANDTINA05. (view changes)
March 20, 2018 08:40PM
I'm sorry but a challenge like this is not allowed under the current guidelines

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited
Not acceptable
Specifying any element of a cache page (type, rating, etc.) or find count (above one per day) required during a streak.
April 05, 2018 10:59AM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester any more and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login